Frequently Asked Questions
How will customers place orders?
Customers will be able to place orders from the following mobile devices:
- Any smartphone / tablet with an Internet connection can be used
- iPhone users order from your new native iPhone app
- Android users order from your new native Android app
How are orders received?
You can choose one of the following convenient methods to receive orders:
- by iPad (using our CumulusPoint Merchant App)
- by email (orders can be sent to any email address provided)
How do customers know the order has been received?
Customers receive the following notifications by email:
- Email to confirm that the order has been submitted
- Confirmation email back to advise if the order has been requested or declined
Can the App show multiple restaurant locations?
Yes, the ordering apps can be configured for single or multiple locations. If you are an expanding business there is no problem to add your latest location to the app.
Is there in app payment processing?
Yes, payment processing is available in Canada.
How much does it cost?
There are multiple options depending on the size of your business and the anticipated number of orders per month. Contact us today for more details.
How do I change or update my menu?
Simply email us the changes you need and the menu will be professionally updated within 24 hours. There is no charge for menu updates.
What happens when Apple or Google release an update?
We keep your native apps up to date with the latest software releases from Apple and Google.
Is there a fixed term contract?
No fixed-term, you can cancel the service at any time.
How do I configure the iPad Merchant App?
Check out the instructions at iPad Setup
How do I setup the Star Micronics TSP650ii Printer?
Check out the instructions at Printer Setup